Saturday 6 April 2013

St. Andrew’s, North Weald

After a quick visit to St. Augustine’s for Ann to see to the flowers, we drove to North Weald to see how long it took and how many miles it is from where we live. Starting next Sunday I’m going to be helping with their interregnum which has now been going on for around 18 months. I will be going there every second Sunday in the month until August when I will be at St. Augustine’s Rush Green every Sunday. We then made a visit to the Harlow Garden Centre to get some bits and bobs and have a spot of lunch.

On the way back we called into a wonderful Farmers Market and amongst other things bought something I haven’t seen since I was a child – a goose egg. Not cheap at £2.10 and as my wife said we had better enjoy every mouth full – I’m sure we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment