WHY I DON’T GO TO THE CINEMA
1. The manager of the cinema never visits me.
2. I did go a few times but no-one spoke to me.
3. Those who go there are not very friendly.
4. Every time I go they ask for money.
5. I went so much as a child, I’ve had all the entertainment I need.
6. The people who go don’t live up to the high mortal standards of the films.
7. The performance is too long. I can’t sit for two hours.
8. I often disagree with what I see and hear.
9. I don’t think they have very good music.
10. The films are all shown in the evenings and that is the only time I have to be at home with my family.
Does this sound familiar?
I am grateful to Bishop David Chislett for this which appears on his blog